Wiper card

This is my first attempt at a "wiper card". The tutorial I used is found HERE.

And I used yet another new stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps (hey, I've won TWO free sets from them very recently and couldn't help placing an order while I was browsing, LOL!)

Now, before all you owl fans say "she stamped the owls wrong!" Yes, I did. And I didn't realize it until the card was completely put together, LOL! I know they look like they are sitting on their tail feathers. So we'll just pretend (since I added the wings to the big one) that they are just coming in for a landing! ;o)

The patterned paper is from the DCWV Stack 6, which I've been using a lot lately too.


When you pull the sides out, the "wiper" pops up from inside the card.


And one more view.

Hope you enjoyed this card! Tootles!




Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

furrypig said...

I think your card is amazing not seen 'wiper' cards before I think I need to get a score pal! I love your blog there are so many fab cards and creativity thanks for sharing xxx

Post a Comment