Chocoholic

Through my new blogging friend, Tina, I discovered Gretchen's Inspiration in Action blog. Gretchen has some great sketch challenges, which I LOVE (when I have time, lol!) Here's my card for her IA110 sketch.

Supplies:
stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps Chocoholic
ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
paper - DCWV Stack 6
other - Martha Stewart Drippy Goo border punch, Janome Sew Mini, buttons, Marvy giga scalloped square punch


I got my Drippy Goo border punch in a HUGE blog candy prize I won a while back from Karolyn. I never would have thought of using it for "chocolate" until I looked at the idea gallery for this stamp set at CDS. Then I was like DUH, it should be a no-brainer, LOL! I can't wait to do more with this stamp set and punch together!

Here's the inside.

Stay tuned for more!

Tootles!



Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

3 comments:

pescbrico said...

I really like the chocolat dripping!!! :) Very cool !

Tina Joergens said...

Hey-love that Drippy Goo Chocolate Border! Time for a bowl of Ice Cream with Chocolate Syrup :-)

Jena said...

Such a fun card - love your dripping chocolate - too cute!

Post a Comment