Birthday card

I made this card for the Mojo Monday blog sketch challenge #113.

I also used my new Birthday Celebration stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. Shawne is on the design team for CDS and she posted a tutorial for glittering up the "icing" part of this stamp set. I just had to try it!

Supplies:
stamps - Clear Dollar Stamps
ink - Colorbox, Versamagic
cardstock - PaperTrey Ink, DCWV
patterned paper - DCWV Stack 6


I made two of these cards. One without stitching (above), and another that I just HAD to sew one, LOL! (below)

I just love the look of zig zag stitching on cards.


And here's a closeup of the glittery icing. :o)

Make it a great week and thanks for stopping by. Tootles!




Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

2 comments:

Tina Joergens said...

Cool glitter icing! And- glad you HAD to sew one--very nice!

Midnitecreations - Renu said...

I love that stitching and the glittery icing is just perfect.

Post a Comment