Let It Snow 2

As promised, here's a card that's similar to the one I showed you yesterday.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado (snowman), TPC Studio (Let It Snow)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink (black card base), DCWV Shimmer Stack (mat layers)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities die, Marvy mega scalloped circle punch, Martha Stewart snowflake punch, Stardust clear glitter, Stickles, ribbon, pop dots, ribbon, black shimmer brad.



And here's the inside, again left blank to fill in later.

So glad you stopped by today! Tootles!




Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like all the texture and dimension of this card! It would be a great winter card for anyone, man, woman or child!! I also like how you have decorated the inside and then left a blank space for adding a sentiment or note later! Very clever!!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Post a Comment