Let It Snow 1

I found this snowman snowglobe stamp in the $1 bin at JoAnn's and thought it was cute. So far, I've made two cards with it. Here's the first one:

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkadinkado (snowman), TPC Studio (Let It Snow)
Ink: Brilliance Graphite Black
Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink (black card base), DCWV Shimmer Stack (mat layers)
Other: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Nestabilities die, Marvy mega scalloped circle punch, Martha Stewart branch punch, Stardust clear glitter, Stickles, ribbon, pop dots, ribbon.


I didn't do a very good job, but I was trying to show the shimmer from the cardstock and glitter pen, as well as the stickles I added under the snowman.


I punched several "branches" and tucked them under the ribbon using a dab of glue on the end of each one.


And here's the inside, left blank to fill in later.

I'll show you a similar to this tomorrow. Just a few slight differences.

Tootles!



Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this card! What a great find for only $1! It would be fun to stamp the globe part with VersaMark and emboss with a shimmery embossing powder I think... Hope you had a Merry Christmas and started the New Year on a happy, healthy note!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Post a Comment