I won a free CDS stamp set! No....TWO free sets!!!

A couple weeks ago, Clear Dollar Stamps were celebrating their 5th birthday. For 5 days, they did a scavenger hunt on their website. They posted 5 questions on their blog, you had to find the answers, and email them to the host. Well, I won on the very first day and won a free stamp set!

THEN..... a few days ago I showed you THIS card that I made for their Clearly Inspired Challenge. Well.....they picked a winner at random to win a free stamp set of their choice. And they picked MY number! YAAAAAAY!!! You can see the announcement HERE.

I just can't believe I got so lucky twice in a row! That's it. Just wanted to share my excitement with my friends!

Have a great Friday the 13th!




Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My BOGO sale!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment