Faith Greetings 1

I bought a new stamp set called Faith Greetings at JoAnn's last weekend when they were on sale. It's by TPC Studio and has several great sentiments like the two I've used on this card:

Supplies:
Stamps: Faith Greetings by TPC Studio
Ink: Palette L'Amore Red
Paper: Bazzill (blue card base), DCWV Stack 6 (patterned papers), DCWV Shimmer Stack (mat layers)
Other: Marvy giga and mega scalloped circle punches, Janome Sew Mini, Making Memories "In Bloom" Buttons and Blossoms, Lime Scrapper's Floss, gray Tombow marker.

The little birdies are part of the patterned paper. I just cut this strip off.


Close-up of the sentiment since the font is pretty small.


I like how the red buttons says "nice day" on it!


Here's a picture of the inside.


And a close-up of that sentiment.

I have two more cards similar to this one but you know me, I like to drag them out, lol. So check back tomorrow!

Tootles!



Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I think I need to go to Joann's to check out their stamps! What a great stamp set! I LOVE THESE! How fun!! Sweet card!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Post a Comment