Christmas Card Blitz #20!

Here it is - the final card of my "blitz".........Number 20!

I do have more Christmas cards made, and they are very simple ones which I will show you soon, but this is the final card made from these supplies. Check out my Blitz #1 post for more details.

I stamped the background snowflakes with Versamark Dazzle. It creates a watermark effect with shimmer - gotta love that!


I also highlighted the sentiment with a Stardust glitter gel pen - more shimmer!


And for the inside, I inked up the snowflakes with Palette L'Amore Red ink, stamped once on scrap paper, then on my cardstock. So the images are lighter and can still be written on, yet it coordinates with the front of the card.

Ok, so check back tomorrow for a sneak peek of a tutorial I have coming up!
Make it a great day, Tootles!


0 comments:

Post a Comment