Christmas Card Blitz 1

Ok folks, settle in for a 20 day Christmas Card Blitz! Here's the deal - I went to a brand spanking new Joann Fabric & Craft store that just opened up nearby and purchased two packs of green Joann Craft Essentials Card Packs. Couldn't find them online to show you a picture but each pack contains 10 blank 5.5" square textured card bases with 10 white envelopes. They were on sale for $2.39 each pack.
I also purchased one of these Christmas Cheer mat stacks by K & Company, also on sale for $2.39.

Anything else I use on these 20 Christmas cards are just items from my stash. Oh, and every single card and envelope will be different! No, I can't take the easy way out and make several of the same card - where's the fun in that?! HAHA

I will pre-schedule one Christmas Card Blitz post each day until all 20 cards have been shown. But as I stamp other cards during that time, I will add those into the mix too, so some days will have two posts.

Card #1:

Supplies:
Cardstock: Joann Craft Essentials blank card/envelope, Bazzill burgundy
Patterned Paper: K & Company Christmas Cheer
Stamps: The Angel Company
Ink: Palette Bordeaux, Versamagic Tea Leaves
Other: Nestabilities, Janome Sew Mini, Martha Stewart border punch, Scor-bug, brads, ribbon, pop dots, Gray Tombow marker


The inside.

Check back tomorrow for another one! Tootles!


4 comments:

Patti J. said...

I'm headed to Joanns today! Hope to find some goodies!!!

Such adorable stuff! Love your card!!!

Chelsea said...

Those are great!!! Love that paper!

cindy ziliak said...

I'm so glad you doing Christmas cards! Maybe I'll get in the mood to start mine early!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your card. So sweet!

Post a Comment