Christmas Card Blitz 19

Welcome to Christmas Card Blitz #19 - Did you think I forgot? heehee

My #19 card was supposed to be posted last Thursday, but I had the absolute pleasure of subbing at school most of the week, and had something going on every evening. You know how life gets sometimes, lol! So anyway, I didn't even get #19 and 20 made, let alone posted here. And I apologize for not posting an explanation. I thought about it a few times, but not while I was on the computer. Figures, lol!

I want to give a "shout out" to my blog readers Sandy and Pam! They actually noticed that my last two Blitz cards were missing and emailed me to ask about them. THANK YOU ladies!

Here's the front of the card. The picture doesn't show it, but I traced the sentiment with a Stardust clear glitter gel pen so it really shimmers!



And here's the inside.

I promise Christmas Card Blitz #20 will be posted tomorrow! And that will include this "blitz" of cards made with my Christmas Cheer mat stack by K&Co.

See you tomorrow, Tootles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment