Poppin Good Birthday 2

Here is another card that could be for male or female using a House Mouse image.

I colored the image with watercolor pencils and a Dove blender. I also used Papertrey Ink cardstock and paper, and the Nestabilities curved rectangle die set. You can't really see it on this picture but I have a row of piercing across the top and bottom of this card front (done with a Scor-bug).


I just love this image, I think it's sooo cute and funny!


Gotta love those pop dots!


This is the inside.


And a closer view of the inside. It doesn't show very well, but on the white layer, I used my Scor-bug for an embossed look, and on the black layer, I used my Scor-bug for a pierced look. I love how you can do both with one tool, just depends which side of the cardstock you use it on!


And an envelope to go with it.

This card is in my Hook Shop over at Etsy!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Tootles!


0 comments:

Post a Comment