TOOT TOOT!

Tooting my own horn again, sorry! LOL!

In today's mail was a copy of the October issue of Scrap & Stamp Arts magazine! I have a card published on page 42, WOO HOO!!!

Here's a picture I took of the card before sending it off:



And here it is on page 42:
Click on the images for a larger view.

Congratulations to everyone else who's published in there too!!!

Check back later today - I have another post scheduled for 2:00 pm that I typed up the other day. And THEN....this weekend will begin some posts of cards I've been making with my new Janome Sew Mini! I'm having SOOO much fun with my new little friend!!

Tootles for now!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congrats!! I can see some butterfly swirls up in the corner too!

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! I made it too!!! Excited for both of us!!!

Helen Dooley said...

WAY COOL!!! Im excited for you too!!

Sonia said...

Congrats Vicki!!!

**Sony**

Post a Comment