Cha Cha Scraps 6

Here is one more card in my series of "scrap ideas" in an effort to use up my Cha Cha paper collection from The Angel Company.

I used the stamp set "Always Remember", also by TAC.


I really like how this element turned out and I will be sure to use it on more cards!


Notice how I added a little cross to go with the idea of the card.


And here's the inside which uses scraps as well.

I think I can squeeze one more simple card from my Cha Cha scraps before I can officially claim it's gone. It's close though! Gotta quit collecting and start USING, lol!

Make it a great day, Tootles!

4 comments:

Patti J. said...

Vicky, I love this. Let me know if you need an address to mail it to! Lol - very nice card!

Suzanne said...

Love the laced up idea!

Bridgett Owens said...

So awesome!
I love the details on this card, the cross, the lace, the eyelets, the sentiment! It's all wonderful!
Again I am blown away that you make such beautiful cards from scraps!!!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Christina said...

What a fun card! i love the corsetting detail! The colors are FAB!!!

Post a Comment