SNEAK PEEK - March TAC Specials!

Coming up in March, The Angel Company has some great specials coming your way!

SPECIAL #1
For a limited time (March 1st-31st) you can get this "Fresh Spring Things" kit for $19.95! The retail value is $26.95 and this adorable stamp set will not be available again in 2009 so get it while you can! You also get the 60-piece hardware set, and the Gentle Beginnings patterned paper. What a deal!


SPECIAL #2
The Angel Company has something new and it's FREE and it coordinates with the above Fresh Spring Things kit! Gotta love FREE! Beginning in March, you will be able to download and print a sheet of these adorable little placecards! I'm sure they could be used for other things as well, just use your imagination!


SPECIAL #3
And of course we have March's stamp of the month available at a discount with any $30 order.


SPECIAL #4
Last but not least, we have the March Vintage set. This is a previously retired set that TAC has re-released just for this month. Looks like a FUN one to color!

Let me know if you're interested in any of these specials - I'd love to help you out!

Enjoy your day, Tootles!


1 comments:

Jena said...

Okay, I just have to get my hands on that darling #1 Special - how cute is that! I don't have an "Angel" and don't think there are any near me, so I'd love to order it through you if I could. You can e-mail me at jvdevries22@hotmail.com - I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!

Post a Comment