1. Cut a piece of cardstock to 7" x 4 5/8".
2. With the 7" side across the top of your Scor-Pal, score at 1 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 1/2", and 6 1/2". Here are some tips to make this easier:
* For 1 1/4", place the left edge of the cardstock
on the 3" Scor-Pal line
and score at 4 1/4".
* For 3 1/4", place the left edge of the cardstock
on the 1" Scor-Pal line
and score at 4 1/4".
3. Turn cardstock one quarter turn to the left. The short side should be across the top, and the 6 1/2" score line from step #2 should also be at the top. Now score at 1", 3", and 3 5/8".
* For 3 5/8", place the 3" score line
on the 1 1/2" Scor-pal line
and score at 2 1/8" (the little dot right beside the 2).
4. Click on the diagram above if you need a better view. Cut in to the first score line where you see red lines in the diagram. Be sure you're cutting in from the correct edge of the cardstock!
5. The gray shaded areas of the diagram designate sections to be removed. So cut those out now.
This is what your cardstock should look like now. I have mine turned upside down from the diagram though, so don't let that confuse you.
6. Begin assembling your box. First, I adhere the 1/2" flap on the box (not pictured). Next, I adhered the bottom.
I used Scor-Tape for this project - have you ever used this stuff? Oh my gosh, I absolutely love it! It's plenty sticky and the GREAT thing is - you can tear it with your fingers! No need to take time for scissors like with other double-sided tapes. Just rip a piece off, put it on the cardstock, and peel off the white layer. And look how much is on that roll! Gotta love more bang for your buck!
Ok, now back to our regularly scheduled programming, lol.
7. Next, stack 5 lifesavers inside (the kind that are individually wrapped in cellophane) then adhere the top 2 flaps together.
8. Embellish as desired.
The stamp set I used is called "Dear Friend" and it's in the new Serendipity Magalogue by The Angel Company.
If you make one of these using my tutorial, be sure to leave your direct link - I'd LOVE to see it!