Tag, I'm it!

Gonna make this quick as I'm supposed to be over at our other house painting right now, LOL!

Suzi tagged me with a really fun challenge! I had never seen this one before so thought I would take a minute to participate (I'm really bad about forwarding all the awards and such, I love so many blogs!)

Anyway, here's the instructions:

I've been tagged Today I was tagged by the talented Barb to take part in a fun little blog tag. Here is the instructions: 1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures. 2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder. 3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture. 4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

So I went to My Pictures, sixth folder, and the sixth picture was of my 16 year old son goofing off and he would totally shoot me if I put that pic on here! He had a toy Darth Vader helmet on and was holding a light saber. Totally funny, but I'm sure not meant for mom's blog, LOL! So....I'm cheating a little - here is picture #5 instead:
This is my daughter Aubrey, taken 7/25/05, eating chocolate ice cream.

Thanks so much for the tag Suzi! I enjoyed this challenge because I love taking pictures! So I have to tag 6 other people. Here we go:

Patti, my BFF of online friends gets the tag. She's had no stamping mojo for soooo long but she's been crocheting a lot. So anyway, I thought maybe she could do this challenge since there's no stamping involved. (no pressure girlfriend, LOL!) Hope your mojo comes back soon!

Tonya - I'm totally tagging my fellow TAC angel Tonya because she left me TWO blog awards recently! She's da bomb!

Bridgett has became one of my friends online, a fellow TAC angel, and just a great person!

Carol gets tagged for this, another fellow TAC angel. She has the cutest little Valentine project on there - the hidden drawer thingy! I'll be making one of these for sure!

Barb's creations are amazing and she has a fun sense of humor too! She's also a TAC angel!

And Angela just blows me away with her creativity! She's another awesome TAC angel!

Ok, so I gotta go but there are my tags, hope y'all can play along when you get time! This took a little longer than I expected since my blogs are in google reader and not actually bookmarked. Had to hunt down the correct links, LOL! (I'm not very google-reader-savvy!) It was very hard to narrow it down to 6 because I love so many of your blogs!!!!

Have a great day! Tootles!

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Thanks for the tag! I love it and will be tagging some more friends on Thursday! I am so honored that you included me!!!
Hugs!!!

Post a Comment