Harvest Bear 1

As promised, I will be showing you a new sample each day this week made with the two stamps that The Angel Company is re-releasing for this month. Check out the details HERE.


The image was stamped with Brilliance Coffee Bean ink on watercolor paper, then immediately heat embossed with Sparkle EP powder. Then I colored it with Tombow markers and a water brush. Aside from the watercolor paper, all other items mentioned are available from TAC.

I also used the Argyle Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Fiskars Threading Water punch.

Here's a close-up view of the image. You can kind of see the "sparkle" here from the embossing powder. It looks better in person.


2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

That is so adorable! I don't have this stamp yet but after seeing this card....I think I may get it! It's so cute!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Melisa Waldorf said...

Oh, he is soooo cute!! Great card. I love the embossing folders. I need to start using mine more.

Post a Comment