7 1/2” x 5 1/2” piece
(2) 1” circles
2 1/4” x 3 3/4” piece
3/4” x 4 1/4” piece
(7) 1/2” circles
Black marker or ink pad
White gel pen
White ink pad (I used Brilliance Moonlight White)
1. Place the longest side of the white cardstock across the top of the Scor-Pal with the left side lined up at the 1/2” mark. Score at 4 1/4”. (This should make your score line 3 3/4” from both ends.) Fold cardstock in half to form the card base.
2. Ink the edges of both black rectangle pieces for a “snow” effect. In the picture above, I did not ink the bottom edge of the hat rim but you can if you want.
3. Using the white gel pen, make white dots around the hat rim piece. I use a piece of plastic needlepoint canvas as a guide when doing this. And of course, this step if optional.
4. Adhere hat top to card front, then rim piece (give your white gel pen dots time to dry first!).
5. Ink the edge of the white circles with the black marker or ink pad. Adhere them in place.
6. Adhere the black eye circles on next. Make two little white marks on them with the white gel pen.
7. Next, adhere the orange triangle nose. I just cut this from the corner of a piece of orange cardstock.
8. Adhere the other 5 black circles in place for the mouth.
9. Attach a flower to the hat and add Stickles to the center of it.
Here's a couple other variations that I made:
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Have a great day!