Harvest Bear 2

Another sample made with a stamp you can get ONLY during November from The Angel Company. You can see details HERE.

The patterned paper is from the Hemingway collection exclusively by TAC. The white Scrapper's Floss and Mini File Tab punch can also be purchased through TAC. The sentiment is from the Pick of the Patch stamp set.

I also used both scalloped circle and rectangle Nestability dies to make this card.

This time I stamped the image on regular white cardstock from Walmart and colored it with BIC Mark-it markers (except the gray shading which was a Tombow) - I LOVE those BIC markers!

Tomorrow, I'll show you a sample made with the Turkey stamp from this month's special deal! Thanks for visiting today, Tootles!


3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

This is a wonderful card! I love the colors!!! All the details just really make this an awesome card!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job coloring this image and I love your layout, too!

Chelsea said...

I love what you did with the layout of this card ... nice job!!!

Post a Comment