This morning, several TAC Angels will be posting halloween projects made with TAC products. You'll find more links at the end of this post - be sure to check them all out!
Mine is a nice little woven Halloween treat basket that is great for candy!
I put a couple tissues in the bottom of my basket, then placed suckers on top. I think these baskets would also hold peppermint patties too! The opening is 2 1/4" square and the basket is 4 1/4" tall so that gives you an idea of what you could put in it.
All supplies are available through
The Angel Company:
(5) 1/2” x 9 3/4” scored at 2 1/4”, 4 1/2”, 6 3/4”, and 9”. Fold on score lines and glue 3/4” tab to make a square.
(1) 1” x 9 3/4” scored at 2 1/4”, 4 1/2”, 6 3/4”, and 9”. Fold and glue, same as above.
(4) 1” x 12” scored at 5” and 7 1/4”
(3) 1” x 12”
(1) 3/8” x 12”
Palette Noir Ink
Pumpkin Day stamp set
Two Polo Button Brads
Marvy Mega Scalloped Circle Punch
Coluzzle Cutting System with Nested Circles Template
1. Sponge Palette Noir ink around the edges of all orange cardstock strip squares.
2. Attach the four 1” x 12” orange strips together as shown in the diagram. The strips will all be inside the score lines so the strips can be folded upright.
3. Start with the 1” wide square and place it down over the upright strips alternating one strip inside the square and the next strip outside the square going all the way around the basket. Push the square all the way down to the bottom.
4. Now do the same with the five 1/2” wide squares. If a strip was on the inside of the 1” square, it will be on the outside of this square and so forth. Push each square down to rest on the prior square.
5. When you get those five squares on, trim the tops of the strips so they are even all the way around.
6. Adhere a black strip around the top on the outside of the basket, slightly overlapping the ends and trimming off the excess.
7. Adhere the thin green strip over that, overlapping the ends and trimming off the excess.
8. Add another black strip as the handle, using a brad to attach each end. Depending on how long you want your handle, you may not use the entire 12” length. Trim as needed.
9. Adhere the final black strip around the inside of the basket at the top. This covers the brads as well as the orange strip ends. Overlap the ends of the black strip, trimming off the excess.
10. Decorate and embellish your basket as desired.
Okay, now here are some other GREAT Halloween Themed projects made with products by The Angel Company. I hope you'll check them out!