Pumpkin Day

Ya know, now that I think about it - would you say "Pumpkin Day" is an expression for Halloween or Thanksgiving? I think it could be either one since both are fun Fall harvest-y type holidays! Just makes this stamp set by TAC that much more versatile.

Anyway, here is my card for the Color Throwdown challenge this week. I've missed several of their challenges - haven't played for a while. Maybe I'll do some catching up soon! This week's color challenge is purple, green, black and orange in honor of Halloween.

This patterned paper I found at Hobby Lobby was perfect for this color challenge! I also used Bazzill Bling cardstock, orange BIC markers, Palette Noir ink, and of course Nestabilities and the Threading Water punch.

Enjoy your Halloween! Aubrey (6) is going to be a Hippie (She doesn't even know what that is - she kept calling it "hip". But she loved the costume.) And Braden (8) is going to be Darth Vader.

Thanks for stopping by today! Tootles!

6 comments:

Shazza said...

great card Vicki
x

MaryNSC said...

O I luv it!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the card! I also got some BIC markers and am eager to use them! Your coloring is awesome!
Hugs,
Bridgett
(Angelhood)

Caroline said...

what a bright fun card vicki! i love it :-)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Gotta' love that Bazzill Bling! It looks awesome on your card, especially with the embossed scallops! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

Broni said...

Cute card! Love your pumpkin and that Bazzill Bling cs is great!

Post a Comment