My Little Book of Sketches

I got my new Bind-it-All today, whoo hoo!!! Here is a cute project I made.

It's simply a little book that I can keep by my computer for sketching card layouts. I see so many neat things while blog and gallery surfing but then can't remember them. Or where I saw it. So with this book, I can draw the sketch and write down where I saw it.

The front title is computer-generated but I used Rustic Chic paper and a Bazzill Bitty Blossom from The Angel Company.

The inside pages were made from copy paper cut to size.

Here's how I made it:

The front and back covers are 4" x 4" coasters. I covered them with a 5" x 5" piece of Rustic Chic paper.

Glue the coaster to the back of the paper and miter the corners with scissors.

Glue the sides of the paper and fold them over the edges of the coaster. You will then cover the back side with a 3 7/8" x 3 7/8" piece of paper or cardstock with rounded corners. (I used a smaller piece here so I didn't have to round the corners).

Another view.

And the inside.

I also have a cute "Flip Book" on my other blog. It not only uses the Bind-it-All but also the Scor-Pal. My two current favorite toys, LOL! You can check it out HERE.

Hope to inspire you! Tootles!

3 comments:

Angela K said...

Vicki this is such a great idea to keep it by the computer!! Love it

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! This would be perfect as a hostess gift or a workshop project.

Kazza said...

what a great idea!!

just wanted to pop by and say Hi to a fellow "sister" I will try and visit often

Post a Comment