Popcorn Birthday Invitations

First of all, I'm still waiting to hear from "scraphappysue" and "Kim H." so I can get your blog candy to you! Check out THIS post for more information!

Now on to your regularly scheduled programming. ;o)

I made some custom birthday party invitations for a friend of mine. She's having a carnival-themed party for her daughter who also loves popcorn. She showed me the bowls/plates that will be used and they have a popcorn theme. So here's what I came up with:


Twenty five of them.



Before I colored in the popcorn, my husband says "Are those brains or popcorn?" LOL!



When you pull up on the popcorn, it pulls up an insert that looks like a ticket, similar to what you would use to play carnival games.



"Mom" gave me some suggestions on what to put on the ticket.

Hope you enjoyed these! Have a great day, Tootles!




Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

7 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

How cute is that!?!? I wanna go just to get an invitation! LOL
Peace and Love - Jen

pescbrico said...

This is soooooo cool!!! I bet my girl would have loved having those for her birthday!!!! Beautiful!

Shawne said...

First of all, thank you so much and I gotta say these invites are so clever and cute! Love em!!!

Ms. Jen said...

Hiya darlin! I finally got my blog up. You can see it at www.thelazymac@blogspot.com. Just don't laugh!!! I'm still tryin to figure it out!
Peace and Love - Jen

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh wow! That is a really cool invitation! What a fun party that must be!! Your dh cracked me up...brains or popcorn! LOL My daughter would adore this card. She is a popcorn-aholic! The ticket inside was really clever, too! Love it!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

mellissa younkin said...

would you sell these im looking for cute invites my my lil girls 3rd b-day and this is the cutest idea ever plz email me at mellissayounkin@ymail.com

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! These are the CUTEST invites EVER! My son and nephew are having a "Carnival Themed" birthday Patry (their turning 4 & 5)We've been planning for the last 4 months...the party is on October 20th 2012....and guess who's in charge of the invites? Yep...ME! This is close to identical to the idea I had in my head for the invitations....I'm wondering if you would be able to make two sets of these for my boys' party? I will pay you of course. Or I could make them myself....maybe you could send me instructions? I hardly have the time...but I really love these invitations. I think I have my heart set on them now. If you could please email me at stephaniewarren24@gmail.com and let me know what you can do...I would REALLY APPRECIATE it....Thank you so much for posting these up...(even if it was 2 yrs ago...lol)I look forward to hearing from you :o)

Post a Comment