We have two winners!!!!!

First, I'll draw the winner for the 1 year VIP subscription at Time for Crafting. (You can see my post about it here.) There were 12 comments and I used www.random.org/integers to draw a number:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

7

Timestamp: 2010-01-17 20:58:05 UTC


The 7th comment belongs to:

Anonymous said...

I new to this and have not gotten "brave " enough to post any cards!!!
Kim H.
January 10, 2010 7:45 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Kim H.! Please EMAIL ME so I can put you in touch with Sara. She will get your 1 year subscription going for her awesome site! Thank you Sara for the giveaway!!!

______________________________________


Now for the winner of my Pay It Forward Blog Candy. There were 78 comments (THANK YOU ALL!) but I removed 3 of them that were duplicate entries. Accidental, I'm sure, but since I did state "one entry per person" I went ahead and removed the ones I noticed. So I had Random.org/intergers pick a number between 1 and 75.

And.....without further ado.....the winning comment of my Pay It Forward Blog Candy is......

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

38

Timestamp: 2010-01-17 21:01:02 UTC


So I counted down to comment #38 (skipping the deleted ones) and the winner is:

scraphappysue said...

WOW...this is awesome!!! What a fantastic birthday present to me!! :) Would love some candy!!!
January 4, 2010 8:37 PM

CONGRATULATIONS SUE!!!
If this is you, please EMAIL ME so I can get your mailing address.



Kim H. and scraphappysue - I will be waiting to hear from you. Congrats again and thank you EVERYONE for entering. I really loved each and every comment!

Have a great week, tootles!




Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Congrats, guys! What fun prizes!! Woohoo!!

Post a Comment