Masculine......or not

When I made these, I started out on a mission to make some masculine cards but I don't really think they ended up that way. So I will keep trying because I really want to have a few masculine cards in my stash!

I kept them fairly simple, without all the embellishments and floss. But I think the scalloped edge (couldn't help it, just HAD to use my new EK Success edger punch lol) and maybe the ribbon are why it doesn't seem very masculine to me.

The stamps on the front are Script Background and Good Timber by TAC.

The border on the red piece is in a Martha Stewart clear stamp set, and I used Vintage Cream Palette ink by Papertrey Ink (LOVE this ink!!!)

The ribbon on this card is a little different than the first one. I also used my Scor-bug on both of these (beside the ribbon).

So what do you think - are they too feminine to give to a man? I know it depends on the man and the occasion, but just wondered. I left them blank on the inside so they can be used for anything (birthday, sympathy, congrats, encouragement, miss you, etc).

I have another one I'll show you tomorrow. Tootles!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

So, I love the card! I'm with you though - not very masculine. What if you zigzaged the edges instead of scallops then they would match that mesh background (sort of). Just my thoughts. No one says you have to use them.LOL!!

Post a Comment