Little Things

I decided to use some of Heather Scott's sketches for inspiration. She even gives you measurements - how cool is that! But of course you can change it up however you want. Here is my first one, made from THIS sketch.

The stamp is from The Angel Company as well as the Bazzill Bitty Blossom. I also used my Martha Steward branch punch, a paper piercer, and an edge distressor. I cannot remember the name of that patterned paper - My Mind's Eye maybe?

Thanks for the inspiration Heather!

2 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I can hardly wait to get my new magalogue! It looks awesome and there are lots of stamps I know that I will love!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love Heather's sketches and I now have this punch (you inspired me so much I had to get one) and I love this card! Totally adding this project of yours to my favorites! I love everything you make!!!

Post a Comment