Busy Busy Busy

Hi there! I realize I haven't posted anything since Monday! WHOA! Like everyone else, my life is VERY busy right now! Besides the regular hustle and bustle of Christmas and all the shopping, wrapping, and church, school, and family activities that come with it, we are in the home stretch of remodeling our new house! We started painting this week, WOO HOO! I painted the sky today, heehee. I'll be posting pics of that on my Hooks Happenings blog soon. Hope to remember to take my camera over there in the morning.

Anyway, it just means I haven't had time to even think about paper crafting, let alone posting to this blog. It's going to be like that for awhile I'm afraid. :o( I don't even know if I'll get my Christmas cards out that I've made off and on all year! Can someone please add about 4 or 5 hours to each day? LOL! Although I would probably just sleep more, darn it!

However, I do have some things I've made but not yet posted on here. So I'm going to schedule those posts farther apart and it will hopefully keep things going here for a while. I sure don't want to lose any of my readers! I appreciate you all so much!!!! As we finish our house and get ready to move in the next couple months, I doubt I'll get much paper crafting done. So hang in there with me, please!

I had a project to show you but I'll put it in a separate post. I didn't realize I was going to babble on like that, LOL! Sorry!

1 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I totally understand what you mean. It's been just one busy day after another for me. I am hoping to blog again soon! I love your projects and enjoy seeing all that you post and share!

Post a Comment