Monday Mania Challenge #9

This week's Monday Mania Challenge is...............Christmas Joy!

Have you started making your Christmas cards yet? I usually try to make a few each month throughout the year so I don't have to worry about it during December. Besides, I don't generally send very many.

Do you have any holiday stamps with the word "Joy"? If you do, use them to make a Christmas card. (Even if you don't have a Joy stamp, play along anyway! Show me what gives YOU joy during the holiday season!) Here are some that I've made:





I used the stamp Ornamental Joy from The Angel Company. Isn't it beautiful?! I also used the Reece paper collection, Bazzill Bitty Blossoms, and Bazzill Border Strips, all from The Angel Company.

I stamped the image with Brilliance brown ink, then heat embossed with Sparkle embossing powder. It is very sparkly in person!

Ok, so let's see your Christmas/holiday cards and leave me a comment with a link!

Thanks for playing - have a wonderful day! Tootles!

3 comments:

Dianette Seda said...

Great cards with the same LO! It is so nice how you turned it around to make it look different.

Anonymous said...

Hey Vicki, I actually get to play (even though I made it on Saturday for World Card-Making Day)! Here's a link to my "JOY" card...
http://sassyrubberartists.com/kellyrae/2008/10/world-card-making-daychristmas-card/

I like how you used the Bazzill Cardstock Strips on each of your 3 cards to give a little extra pizzazz.

nic_d said...

Beautiful cards! I am so inspired to try your challenge this week after seeing your gorgeous designs. Hope I can find some time! I bought the Bazzill Border Strips, but haven't used them yet. Time to dig them out!

Post a Comment