Winter House

Welcome back!

Ok, here are 2 cards I made with my new Winter House Cuttlebug embossing folder.

This one is pretty simple. I used Bazzill Bling cardstock, stamped a TAC sentiment on the bottom, and added a simple ribbon to the side. Done. Still makes a great card though.

For this one, I embossed Bazzill cardstock then colored the embossed areas with my Pearl Ex-Press Watercolor Palette from TAC. This is a product I really don't hear about a whole lot, but I do love it. You "paint" the colors on with a dab of water, and they definitely have shimmer, but they do not rub off like Pearl Ex or Perfect Pearls sometimes do. I use a Fantastix applicator to paint mine on but you could use anything.

Well have a great day! Tootles!

9 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

GORGEOUS cards!! I love them! You do the most amazing things with your projects!!! Great job!
Hugs,
Bridgett
Angelhood 2

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE the top one! Both cards are delightful! Thanks for the inspiration!

:-)

Kazza said...

stunning !! :O)

Sarah said...

You do such awesome things with your cuttlebug embossing dies. This is a great card!

Sarah G.

Mary said...

Oooh, I like the dark one even better.

Shazza said...

these cards are great Vicki, love that folder, think it is one I NEED
Sharon
x

Angela K said...

Very nice Vicki, I just love your style!!

Chris Steer said...

Beautiful cards Vicki, sorry haven't visited for a while!
Chris x

Dianette Seda said...

Those house cards are pretty and I definitely love the card you did for your parents anniversary.

Post a Comment