New TAC Catalogue Sneak Peeks!

The Angel Company demonstrators received a sneak peek at some new upcoming stamp sets almost a month ago, but I'm just now getting them on my blog. These stamp sets will be in the new catalog which will be released at seminar on June 19th! Not much longer!!!! I'm so glad we get a brand new catalogue every six months!

Anyway, with these new sets, TAC is definitely following current trends that I see online. Ya know, if you're gonna be a successful business then you have to keep up with the trends. I really like all four of these sets and can't wait to see what else they have in store for us!






I'm also hoping for some fun stamp sets for watercoloring too!

That's it for today. Tootles!

1 comments:

made by fifi said...

oh i wish we could get TAC products they look fab :O)

Post a Comment