TAC Contest Entries

The Angel Company has a contest each month for it's angels (demonstrators). I have only entered three times since April 2005 when I became an angel and this month was one of them. There are SO many talented angels out there to compete with but it was fun to try anyway. I didn't win any of the categories but still wanted to show you what I entered.
The first category I'm showing you is "Card to Crop". This is where you use the same inspiration or layout for both a card and a scrapbook page. I've posted this card on here before but I sent it to TAC to go with the scrapbook page below.
I inked the edges of this page before sending it in, which made it look better. I'm now wishing I would have kept it for my daughter's scrapbook! LOL! The swirly is from the stamp set "Spring Dream" and the cardstock is from the "Mimi" collection.

The other category I entered was "Terrific Trio". The object is to make 3 different cards using 2 stamp sets.

For this first card, I cut the notch out using my Coluzzle cutting system. I also stamped on the Bazzill Bitty Blossom which is a nice effect that I enjoy doing.


Here is the second card. The stamp sets I used were "Hoppy Everything" and "Spring Dream".

And finally, the third card. I featured the "Hemingway" cardstock collection in this Terrific Trio. I really like this double-pocket card with the tags.

Here's another view of the double-pocket card.

All products and stamps are from The Angel Company of course. Thanks for stopping in and looking at my "losers"! LOL! Hope they inspire you in some way!

Have a great weekend, Tootles!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing these! They are all so beautiful! You have a great style- keep submitting your work!!

Barb said...

Your entries are awesome! Keep up to good work!

BarbL said...

Great entries! I really like your terrific trio card with the tags. I entered that contest also, but I hope you win that one. In 10 years I have not won a contest, but someday...

Post a Comment