More Scor-pal fun!

Been having some more fun with my Scor-pal! These two cards would both be pretty plain and boring without all the embossed lines made with the Scor-pal. Both cards use the stamp set "Paisley Words" by The Angel Company and DCWV Matchmakers cardstock. Both images were colored with Tombow Markers.

This first one has a rectangle grid pattern embossed on the entire card front. And the pink scalloped layer was actually made from two partial Giga Scalloped Squares. You can see the line in the middle where they fit together, but I do not have the rectangle punch so sometimes ya just gotta make do, KWIM?

For the second card, I used the Scor-pal to make a diagonal grid pattern only on the bottom half of the card front.

Both cards have no embellishments for a reason. I wanted to show you how some simple scored lines can make a quick'n'easy card look FAB! With the Scor-pal, it only takes a few seconds to do - that's the beauty of it all.

Make it a great day!

Tootles!

4 comments:

Patti said...

These are very cool! I love the scoring and the images are very fun and retro! :)

Sarah said...

Your cards are great! The Scor-pal is on my wish list. :)

Alley said...

You've been busy...fun projects!

nic_d said...

I love this card design! Great work!

Post a Comment