My Pocket Card

It has been about a month since I've done any stamping here at home. I made a few cards at our Croppers4Christ group at church, but that's it. Well, the kids went back to school today and I couldn't wait to get to my desk and create something! I tried a couple things that I had in mind but nothing was working. So... I designed something new! It actually kind of reminds me of some cards I made about a year ago. Here is one of those:

It is the same in that it's a pocket card and the sides criss-cross in the center. But I put my own spin on it for a brand new look. See it in the next picture.


The tutorial for my new card will be in my next post. For this example, I used the Mimi Soar With It Collection from The Angel Company and the two solid cardstocks are by Bazzill. The insert was made with the Giga Scalloped Circle punch and the Coluzzle cutting system and circle template. TAC also carries these two products!

Here's another view:

The finished card is about 4 1/8" wide and 5" tall at the point so it will fit in a traditional A2 sized envelope.

Now, I better get started on that tutorial! Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment