The current theme challenge on the Stamp Shack is "People or Places". Here are the two cards I made for the "People" category.
I chose this image because it reminds me of my daughter, Aubrey. She has brown hair, loves to wear dresses, and is always giving HUGS! This stamp is from the TAC set, Kid Praises. The swirlies are from the Level C hostess set, Spring Dream.
The gals on this card just remind me of a fun day of shopping with the girlfriends. Gotta love that!!! These girls are from the TAC 2007 Seminar set called Be Brilliant.

Both cards were made with the Mimi collection from TAC. I can't believe how many cards you can get out of ONE set of Mimi cardstock! And I'm still loving it!

I also want to wish you all HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY!!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Tootles!

2 comments:

pescbrico said...

I like both of your cards but my favorite is the first one! What a cute stamp and sentiment! Great layout too

Michelle said...

Adorable cards!

Post a Comment