Altered Water Bottle

Sorry, the picture's a little blurry!

I saw this idea on someone's blog the other day and just had to try it. This is my "proto-type". LOL Since every brand of bottle water is different in size and label, it's hard to really make any definite instructions. It's just: measure it, eyeball it, cut it, and put it together. I'm really not feeling well today so I was too lazy to do any actual stamping on it. It's made with Rustic Chic paper from
TAC.

The part over the label is not glued down. It's only held on there with the ribbon. So the receiver can remove it and recyle it for a card or something else. This is a great way to use some of those scraps!

Have a great week!

Tootles!

1 comments:

pescbrico said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing. I hope you will feel better soon.

Post a Comment