I whipped up a coaster magnet this afternoon using my favorite stamp set and favorite TAC cardstock (yeah, you may get tired of seeing these two items on here! LOL)
1. I started with a 4" x 4" chipboard coaster and inked the edges with Palette Burnt Umber ink.
2. Then I cut a 4" x 4" square from the patterned TAC Mimi cardstock, rounded the corners, inked the edges, and glued it to the coaster.
3. Next, I stamped my images on coordinating solid cardstock and did some paper piecing on the egg with another pattern from the Mimi collection.
4. I colored the chicks with Tombow markers.
5. There is a magnet glued to the back.
I thought this would make a great fridge magnet!
That's all for today! Have a great weekend!