Hug Box

I had bookmarked this project for a Hug Box and finally got around to making my own. This makes a really cute and quick gift if you already have the poem printed out!

For the box, I used my own tutorial for Easy Fold Gift Box . My paper sizes were 9" square for the lid, and 8 7/8" square for the bottom which makes a 3" square box (approximately). SUPER EASY box to make!



Here's a close-up of the tag so you can read the poem.

I also stamped a butterfly on there with Versamagic inks. The stamp set used is called "Butterfly Bits" from The Angel Company.

Hope you get YOUR hug today! Tootles!



If you make one of these, be sure to leave your direct link - I'd LOVE to see it!


3 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

I love the idea of a hug box. That is just too fun!!!

Carol said...

Love the idea of a hug box. This will make a perfect gift for a dear friend that's battling lung cancer. Now to get one made!!!

~T~ said...

Awwwwww! I'm gonna have to make that too...you like putting me to work don't ya? :)

Post a Comment