Another Card Organizer

I finally have something to show you! I have really been unmotivated to do any cardmaking for the past year or more. I've tried here and there though. Maybe it will come back to me sooner or later.

But back in July, I showed you a Card Organizer (sometimes I call them Card Keepers) that I was giving to my Secret Pal. She loved it so much that she ordered two more to give as Christmas presents. The first one I made is for her brother, so it had to be kinda "manly".


All of the patterned papers are by Colorbok. I used all browns and blacks for this Organizer, since it's for a guy.  Do you think it's manly enough?



It will be a great way for him to hopefully remember birthdays, which will be written on the dates. And the cards will be in the pockets all ready to to!  It can be used year after year.



Here's a view of the back.

I'll surely have another post soon, since I have one more of these Organizers to make! Until then...Tootles!


3 comments:

Patti said...

This looks awesome!! It is absolutely perfect for a man! Great work as usual! :D

Ms. Jen said...

Great job once again Vicki. Do you have the months saved in a file? I'd love to attempt one myself. I'm so thrilled I got your christmas planner. It's already in use!

Unknown said...

Very cool! Guys are more apt to forget important dates...

Post a Comment