New card and a "toot toot"!

Here is a quick 10 minute card that I made a couple weeks ago for my 10 year old son to give at a birthday party for one of his buddies.


The image is from Kid Praises, one of my favorite stamp sets by The Angel Company.
The paper is by DCWV.



This picture shows a bit of the inside too.
____________________________

As I mentioned a "toot toot", I need to toot my own horn again, lol! You know my recent series where I featured a Card Keeper and 12 coordinating cards to go with it? And the papers/cardstock I used are by Colorbok which I purchased at Walmart. Well....Kristina at Colorbok found my blog and asked my permission to feature my project on their company blog!! **OMG!** "Of course you can!" was my reply. Click HERE and see for yourself!

I have many more papers by Colorbok that I can't wait to play with, so stay tuned!

Have a great week!


4 comments:

Patti said...

Who rocks?? You rock!! Congrats on your "fame"!! :)

Ms. Jen said...

That's so fantastic! Congrats This is a really fun card too. I have those papers just haven't used them yet.

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats on being featured at ColorBok!! And this card is fantastic!!

Bridgett Owens said...

You GO girl! You rock and I am SO glad you got the recognition you deserve! Woohoo!!

Post a Comment