Card 7 of 12

Seven down, five more to go! These cards go with the Card Keeper which you can read about HERE.

They are all very simple which was a fun challenge for me. Going back to where I started, I guess. I like it! Made 10 in one day just working off and on in between housework. Never could have gotten that many done with the style I'd been creating with before I lost the mojo! Anyway, here's #7:


Paper and cardstock: Colorbok
Stamp: The Angel Company
Ink: Brilliance Coffee Bean and sparkle embossing powder

I hope you are enjoying this series. Settle in for more to come! Tootles!

2 comments:

Ms. Jen said...

I so agree about the time it takes to make these days' style of cards! I've been seeing alot of people going back to simplicity and they are still so pretty. Great job darlin!

Bridgett Owens said...

I love CAS cards and this one is so sweet! What a fun card to make and give! I love the dp and how it all coordinates so beautifully!

Post a Comment