TOOT TOOT!

There goes my own horn again...toot toot, LOL!

I was totally surprised by another copy of Just Cards magazine in my mailbox on Friday!

It's Volume 17, the Spring 2010 issue.
Flipped through it and found 4 of my cards, WOO HOO! It's been over a year since I sent some in for publication. I made these cards in August 2008!

Here they are:

Page 51



Page 40



Page 35



Page 15

Even though these cards are old, I still wanted to show you. (Well ok, I've been busy and don't have anything NEW to show you yet, lol!)

Thanks for letting me toot my horn! Hope you all have a great week, Tootles!




Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Awesome cards. rita w

Chelsea said...

that's sooo cool! congrats!

Tina Joergens said...

Toot away! Very deserving!

Bridgett Owens said...

You go girl! I love it!! I'm always eager to see your cards!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Helen Dooley said...

WOOHOO- that is so cool! Congrats! You always make some awesome cards.

Unknown said...

How cool! Congrats!

Post a Comment