Oink Oink

I just love the Farm Critters stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps! It's full of puns and y'all know how much I like those! Here's a card I made using this set:


I used an array of Nestabilities dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, and punches to make this card and really had a lot of fun with it!



I used pop dots to give "this little piggy" some dimension. I colored him with watercolor pencils and a Dove blender pen. I also added some 3D Crystal Laquer to the mud to make it pop.



Look at that curled scrapper's floss - remind you of anything? Like a pig's tail? LOL



And here's the inside of this card. If I don't decorate the inside of my cards, they feel naked to me, lol!

I've changed my blog design again so hop on over HERE and check it out!

Well, I hope y'all are having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by, Tootles!




Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!! love the bright colors you used.

Tina said...

Great Card and love the new blog design!

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh what a great card! So bright and fun and love all the details and dimension! So nice! Your new blog design is really great, too! I love all the buttons and flowers!!!

Post a Comment