My 3 faves

Be sure to enter both blog candy prizes I told you about yesterday! If you haven't yet, go do that as soon as you read this! Click on the pictures at the top of my sidebar.

Ok, a couple of you asked what MY three favorite stamping tools/embellishments are. Well, I had to think about this but here's what I came up with for now:

Janome Sew Mini (LOVE sewing on my cards!)
Scrapper's Floss
Buttons

Now, if you ask me this same question a month from now, my answers could very well be different. Isn't that how you are too?!

Several of you said Copic markers. I only own two of these (one was given to me, and I bought the other for a skin-tone choice). I'm trying to avoid the whole Copic bandwagon because of the expense and then I probably wouldn't know how to use them properly and there they would sit. Unloved. ALL that money. So (fingers in ears) "la la la, I can't hear you, la la la" LOL!!! Seriously though, I LOVE what everyone does with them, but I'm very intimidated by the technique AND the cost! So I will keep admiring what YOU can do with them! Sorry....just had to get that off my chest....now back to your regularly scheduled programming. ;o)

I have really, truly enjoyed reading all of your comments on my two giveaways! My readers are the best!


Thank you!

Enjoy your week!



Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

3 comments:

Suzi said...

I sooooo totally agree w/you on the copics!!! What other "arty" types can do w/them amazes me but, I KNOW my ability; I can not do that!! Wish I could!

Bridgett Owens said...

So fun to hear your favorites! It would be fun to have you share your "new" faves from time to time!! Love all you do!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

sandra said...

I can agree with you more!
That is why I use crayola's washable markers.
You can buy them in almost every store and they are cheep.
And they color perfect!
You can check on my blog!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Post a Comment