Lot of THREE stamp sets for sale

EDITED TO ADD: THIS LOT HAS BEEN SPOKEN FOR. THANK YOU LAURA!!!

This lot has 3 GREAT stamp sets. So much variety here, but also a lot of creative possibilities! The whole lot can be yours for only $8.00!


Kitchen Sink Stamps – Plaid Plus
Pink Cat Studio – Limitless Limbs
Sassafras – Olivia & Pals



Here's the back of the Sassafra Olivia & Pals stamp set. Only one of the images has been used.



Here's what the Pink Cat Studio Limitless Limbs stamp set includes.



And here is the Limitless Limbs stamps. The picture's not real clear since they're in a plastic bag, but the only stamps mounted on cling cushion are the trees. All of the little stamps are rubber only. When I used them, I just put a little piece of double-sided tape on a 1" acrylic block and used them like that. Worked very well for me!



This is a close up view of the Plaid Plus stamp set. I thought this set would be really fun with all of the possibilities. But I just don't take time to play with it. My loss = your gain!



Here's the back of the Plaid Plus package so you can get an idea of how to use it.


$8.00 includes United States shipping and also paypal fees (I prefer payment by Paypal).

EMAIL if you’re interested in this lot.





Check this out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy

1 comments:

Jan Canyon said...

My three favorite things at the moment - fancy edge punches, glitter, and embossing powder in fantastic colors! That's it and I hope I win as I have never won anything in my whole life and a few new stamps would start the year off right~! Thanks for all the cool ideas all year long.
Jan

Post a Comment