New-to-me FUN technique!

Today's card features a really cool "new-to-me" technique that I found HERE on Gretchen's blog. I LOVE this - so easy to do, yet has an impressive look. It's the Fancy Two-toned Scalloped Border.


I just love this color combo. The cardstock I used is from PaperTrey Ink. The little background flowers are stamped with Palette Vintage Cream ink which I also purchased from PTI. The embossed dots across the bottom were done with my Scor-bug and Scor-pal.



I used the stamp set "Birthday Celebration" from Clear Dollar Stamps and highlighted some areas of the image with Stickles.



Here's a closeup of the two-tone border technique. The instructions I used are on Gretchen's blog at the link given above. It uses the SU! Slit Punch.



Here's a view of the inside, which matches the front. This sentiment is from the same CDS stamp set.

I made another card using this technique with another GREAT color combo. I'll show you soon!



Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment