Stamps for sale - it's a BOGO sale!

I am clearing out lots of stamps that I don't use anymore. I'm just one of those people who don't like clutter and think there's no sense in having things sitting around unloved!

Here's the deal - it's a BOGO sale! Yes that's right - buy one lot, get one HALF PRICE!!!
The half price one will be of equal or lesser value.
Go by the price listed in each lot.
I prefer paypal (NON credit card,) but will consider money orders if you promise to follow through!
EMAIL me with your choices and payment method and I'll let you know if they're still available, your total, and where to send payment to.
If you are a local stamping friend and see something you want, just let me know!
All but one lot are from The Angel Company - unmounted rubber on EZ Cling cushion (for use on acrylic blocks to stamp).

I think the only thing left to do is give you the link to my gallery where I've posted pictures, prices, and other details.
Check it out HERE!





Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment