Happy Holidays

You get two-for-one today because these cards are SO similar and besides that I'm just not real excited about them, lol.

Supplies:
Stamp: Katie & Co. (Happy Holidays)
Ink: Versamark and silver embossing powder
Cardstock: PaperTrey Ink (base and layer), DCWV Shimmer Stack (punched ornaments)
Other: Martha Steward lace border punch, Fiskars 2009 ornament punch, silver cord, PaperTrey Ink ribbon, Scor-bug embossing tool.

This one is the same except I used Spring Moss cardstock under the ornaments instead of Kraft like the first one.


And I left the inside blank. Just didn't want to spend any more time on them. Do you ever do that with your cards? I'll go back later and finish it.


If you've been inspired by something you've seen somewhere on my blog - I LOVE comments! (hint hint, lol!)

Thanks for spending time with me, Tootles!




Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

Tina Joergens said...

You are my *bow* goddess! I'm going to have to get a lesson someday...or maybe a tutorial :-)!

Post a Comment