Double slider card

This is a "double slider" card which my hostess club ladies made about 2 years ago. I searched my blog for a tutorial so I could give you a link, and evidently I never posted it! So guess what I'll have here for you tomorrow?!!! heehee

I used Papertrey Ink cardstock and paper. The stamps are from The Angel Company.


Paper piecing and Stardust clear glitter pen on the dress.


When you pull up the insert....


there's also a hidden piece in the middle that pops up!

How cool is that!

I dug out some of my old printed tutorials to try some techniques I hadn't done for a while and this was one of them. I have a big thick 3-ring binder with 5 two-pocket folders in it. They are categorized as:
1. Scor-pal projects
2. Misc. tutorials (ones I print from other blogs or websites)
3. Hostess club projects (so I could keep track of what my ladies have made and when)
4. My tutorials (ones I have made myself, either original projects, or my own version of other projects)
5. Sketches and layouts

Every time I print something, it goes in this notebook which is kept up on a shelf within easy reach of my crafting area. Very convenient for times when I need some inspiration but don't feel like browsing the internet. Just a free tip! ;o)

Come back tomorrow for a tutorial on the double slider card. It will be an "old" tutorial - like I mentioned, my club made this 2 years ago. But I'll post it for you anyway.

Tootles!



Check these out:
My HOOKshop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

love your card ... I don't think I have seen this technique before ... thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment