Stamps for sale!

I am clearing out lots of small retired TAC Gift With Purchase stamps, some Limited Edition stamp sets, a couple clear sets, and a few misc. I have them all posted in my Picasa album HERE.

All stamps come from a pet-free, smoke-free home. They are new/unused unless stated otherwise in the description. If you are local to me and see something you want, shoot me an email and I'll give you a small discount since there won't be any shipping involved.

Read the descriptions carefully to be sure you know what you're getting! Let me know which lot number(s) you want by EMAILING ME. I also have this posted at Splitcoaststampers but I will monitor both places often - FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

Payment info: PLEASE READ!!!I prefer payment through Paypal HOWEVER if you pay by credit or debit card, you must include an additional 50 cents to help cover the paypal fees. I will not send the stamps until balance is paid in full. There are no additional fees for Paypal balance or cash transfer. I might consider money orders but I have had people reserve stamps but then never send me their money order so the stamps never got sold. Don't request this payment method if you are going to flake out on me! Please.

EMAIL ME with your order or questions.

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

0 comments:

Post a Comment