Christmas Card Blitz 17

It's day #17 of my Christmas Card Blitz!

Here's the front of the card as well as the envelope. I cut about an inch off of the front of the card, and stamped the Martha Stewart dots background with Palette Vintage Cream ink along the bottom on the inside. It's also stamped across the front to match. I used my Scor-bug for the embossed dots across the top and bottom edge of the card front. Added a button and some green scrapper's floss.


I punched the snowflakes (Martha Stewart punch) out of the red layer and put white cardstock behind it to show through. The edges are sponged with Palette Vintage Cream ink.


Here's the inside of the card. I made dots around the white layer with a Tombow marker using plastic canvas as a guide.

Three more blitz days to go!



Check these out!
My Hook Shop at Etsy
My stamps for sale

0 comments:

Post a Comment